Nope, no PCS orders yet, but we are making headway with our Master Bathroom, and can’t WAIT to use this thing. Before we can cap off the project however, we need to finish a wondrous niche we decided to add. When last seen, it was looking a little gruesome:
But, after some cleaning and masking, we’re ready to apply our caulking to the seams and seal this bad Johnny up!
We used a Keracolor Sanded Grout Caulk product (works just like any other caulking product); it took approximately two tubes to cover all the seams (including the shower corners and tiles near the ceiling).
Add some new shower heads, an oversized shower curtain, some candles/soap for character…and….BLAMO! There ya have it folks: